Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 1 of the Madness

Today I was able to get some homework done but mainly focused my attention towards the NCAA basketball tournament. My brackets did fairly well for the first day but the worst part was the home town Missouri Tigers fell to Cincinnati by about 15 points. They looked rough finishing the season and it continued on into the tournament. Hopefully coach Anderson knows what to recruit and build on so that they can go back and have another tourney run in the future.

Tomorrow we're having a TEAN gathering right here in Wellington with a bunch of my friends from Auckland and Palmerston North coming into town. I'm sure what we're going to be doing exactly but it should be great catching up and seeing how their NZ experience is going so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment