Sunday, March 20, 2011

Masterchef New Zealand

This show is on every Sunday night on TVNZ and its a lot like Top Chef back home in the states just a few years behind. I always look forward to it because (a) it deals with cooking and food so I get hungry and (b) because its probably the only good New Zealand TV show haha. It's giving me some more inspiration as well to get better at cooking myself and I think its working. I'm trying new things out and am really excited about cooking every day (also because I get a break from studying and reading all my courses!). Tonight I had some lambs mince meat which I rolled into meatballs and pan seared with mushrooms, along with some Chinese style rice, boiled carrots and long green beans that I picked up from the fresh food market this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment