Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Travel Itinerary Mid-Semester Break

We get two weeks off for mid-semester break starting this Saturday. Unfortunately for me the first week will primarily be devoted towards researching my three essays due in the weeks following break....The second week however I've got a jam-packed itinerary planned, which I just received from TEAN. After arriving in Christchurch on the 22nd, we take a charter tour bus to the west coast of the south island and arrive at Franz Josef later that day. This leads to the next day's Franz Josef glacier hike which I cannot wait for! After that we head to Queenstown for the next 4-5 days and get included Bungy Jumping, Speed Boating, Mountain Luging and other adrenaline-pumping activities. Its going to be absolutely spectacular and will arrive back with some intense photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment