Saturday, April 30, 2011

What happened?

Yesterday I had the 3 am wake-up call to get to the airport for my 7:30 am flight - that's what time the bus showed up to pick us all up so I couldn't do anything about it. Anyways once 3 pm hits I decide to take a short nap before dinner...next thing I know I'm waking up to my 3:00 am alarm that I forgot to turn off from the previous morning...At first I'm upset that I didn't reset my alarm time but then I just sit in bed and can't go back to sleep - then I start thinking "did I just sleep for 12 straight hours?" Yup I sure did, right through dinner and everything  - which if you know me is almost impossible. Of course I couldn't go back to sleep after that and our internet wasn't working so I just had to lay there till dawn so I could go to the market. Hopefully my sleeping cycle isn't too thrown off haha.

P.S. I got an A+ on my marketing midterm which apparently is 85% and above so I'm happier now

No comments:

Post a Comment