Monday, May 30, 2011

Dreaming

I don't know if it was due to my first exam or if I'm just excited about Tonga but last night was the strangest night of sleep I've had in years. To illustrate, it usually takes me a couple hundred tosses and turns before I find the right position to actually fall asleep - but last night was not the case as I fell pretty much right to sleep. Then I actually remembered the dreams I had - albeit faintly - but nevertheless they were interesting. The first one I only remember what I did after my dream because the dream actually woke me up...I was pumped up about something in Tonga and as I woke up I pumped my fist and got all excited and then went back to bed - I know right - weird. I thought the pleasant dreams would continue from there but all I dreamt from then on was seeing the whales in the ocean and being unable to swim with them. I don't know it just was terrible and I kept waking up going back to sleep all night. Good or bad omens for Tonga .... I certainly hope its the former, not the later.

Oh and fun fact - Tonga is the fattest country in the World. Not even kidding. 85% of the country is overweight or obese.

No comments:

Post a Comment