Sunday, May 29, 2011

Eventful Afternoon

What was to be an day full of studying for my first history final tomorrow turned into a walk around Wellington with my buddies Alec and Mike. Unfortunately for Mike he had to survey the city and bars for his phone and wallet - not a good thing to lose when your leaving for Tonga in 2 days....Other than that though we managed to get some great views of the bay, near the skate park and also toured Te Papa New Zealand Museum. We spent a good hour in there and certainly will go back for more just because it has so much to offer. One of the coolest exhibits I saw was the real-life world's largest killer squid (dead of course) but still a very cool force of nature to see. I guess my final exam tomorrow will just come later tonight haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment