Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Final Exams Month?

In case you haven't heard, I have two finals this year: one in Marketing and another in History. What's especially different though about New Zealand's end-of-the-year system vs. what I'm used to in America is that their final exam schedule spans across three weeks in June and into July! In addition they get a whole week off before this time to study! I know from experience that I would kill for a whole week off before finals when I have the dreaded finals week back home, often filled with 4, 5 or even 6 finals or essays. Kiwi's here are so funny to listen to when they say they don't have enough time to study for finals. Just makes me wonder what they'd do if they studied abroad at an American University and experienced finals as we all have.

No comments:

Post a Comment