Tuesday, March 15, 2011

BPM Fitness

Since the move from Christchurch to Wellington I haven't been in a weight room at all. Not once. Today, roughly 2 and a half weeks after my last visit to one, I went here to BPM Fitness to test out my one weeks free trial. Its a very simple set of weights and cardio equipment but it'll get the job done and its not crowded either. What did I realize? First off its a bit expensive - about $200 for a three month membership so it might be out of my budget. Secondly, however, I am weak! After getting a solid running program with push-ups built in afterwards, I thought I was doing ok...get into the weight room for the first time however and I was spent! I had much more fatigue and loss of strength than what I'm used to. In the end, it might be necessary to get this membership just because I don't know what would happen if I went 4 months without it! !

No comments:

Post a Comment