Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Self-Catered

Being my first semester of cooking completely for myself...I'd say everything is going really well! Only one meal I can remember being somewhat disappointing - and that was last night when I tried to boil rice and it came out all soggy and flavourless. Nevertheless I hate the whole plate though because as you know, I'm always hungry. The majority of my meals consist of cooking a chicken bread on a pan with some stir fry vegetables and pasta (the meat varies as well between shrimp, chicken, ground beef and this week venison sausages) . As of now I really like it and its very satisfying. I enjoy it and find myself thinking constantly of ways to improve my dishes and ways to change things up (Watching "Master Chef New Zealand" makes me envious and inspired as well haha). If anyone has some meals that call for simple cooking methods or even complex ones that I can eventually aspire to please feel free to post them up on my blog or e-mail me at 'samh09@yahoo.com' - Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment