Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rotorua, Melbourne and Queenstown

This morning brought many unexpected changes and new possibilities all at the same time. First, this weekend about seven of us are leaving to go to the north island city of Rotorua. The six others will leave Thursday because they don't have class either of those days...(don't know how but good for them) and I'll leave first thing Friday morning. I'll be taking the "Naked Bus" which travels all over the north island for about $35 one way. They'll get to go zorbing on Friday (roll down the hill in a great big inflatable ball) while I'm taking the bus up there for the majority of the day. Saturday is when we all will go sledging...which to my understanding is basically boogie boarding down white water rapids. I'm not sure how that works just yet but it sounds awesome so I don't care.

Next I received two more e-mails from TEAN about possible excursions to Melbourne, Australia for a weekend in April and the South Island of NZ excursion for a week of Spring Break. Both sound amazing, its just a matter if I can fit it into my budget. If I could though it sounds like a great way to get to see both Australia and everything that I want to see out of the south island here in New Zealand. Hopefully I'll get it all sorted out shortly so I can plan and let you know more!

No comments:

Post a Comment