Thursday, March 3, 2011

Strawberry Fare


TEAN gave us yet another meal gift yesterday as all students from the program and in Wellington (roughly 20 or so now) had the privelidge of eating at Strawberry Fare. This is a restaurant that serves both extravagent dinners and meals but is much more well known for its desserts. Guess why we were there. So I'm going there like great I'm gonna have to eat some amazing dessert because it'll be all around me and its free. These desserts go anywhere from $15-20 and are worth every penny (or 10 cent coin because thats the lowest they go here) There were two menu pages of desserts alone which made it one of the hardest food decisions that I've ever made. In the end I chose "Chocolate Madness," which as I'm sure you can guess is just an overload of chocolate in the form of a cookie, brownie, cake, ice cream and pudding...Ya. As if that wasn't enough no one else could finish there dessert besides me and Carter, who was sitting next to me. Before you know it I had finished off about 9 other plates of amazing cheesecake, brownies, ice creams and so much more. Everyone was shocked and probably hurting just watching eat so much terribleness in one sitting (it was the most dessert I've had in my entire life and broke about a year and a half drought of my dessert fasting).

Now I'm guessing your probably wondering how I felt the rest of the night, right? In truth I felt as good as ever for about an hour after eating then I had to force myself to sit upright before falling into a bed and passing out. Though I never did pass out I would have had there not been a free concert at a bar that night.

                                                 http://www.strawberryfare.co.nz/welcome/

No comments:

Post a Comment