Saturday, March 5, 2011

TVNZ

So you know how I was complaining about the TV and its limited number of channels back in Christchurch? Well Wellington's accommodation  here at The Cube doesn't give my a TV at all...I was cool with it for a couple days and now its beginning to bug me.

Fortunately my new room-mates just enlightened my on the free internet on-demand TV that we get through our wireless internet provider. Its free and doesn't count towards our data usage - ALLELUIA.

Otherwise nothing really too new here. One of my friends thought she lost her passport yesterday and couldn't find it for about an hour so that was quite scary. Fortunately it was just misplaced within her flat and wasn't stolen or anything like that. What a mess that would be. Chances are someone will lose their passport while we're here though because it's necessary in order to show proof of age to get into a bar. We're in the process of applying for an 18+ card, which basically replaced the need for a passport because it provides proof obviously that you're over 18. Unfortunately these things take time and money so until then, passports will be taken out late at night with lots of alcohol present. I hope for everyone's sake nothing happens to it

No comments:

Post a Comment