Friday, May 13, 2011

Congrats!

Congrats to all my fellow Drake, Mizzou and all other university colleagues back home who are now enjoying the relaxed joys of summer. Many of them - who either graduated this semester from college (scary) or who are becoming juniors or seniors (also scary) - found internships for the summer as well boosting their resumes to another level. I knew in my case my semester went throughout the month of June here in New Zealand. Unfortunately that also meant that I would miss out on the opportunity for a summer internship - one possible give and take to think about if anyone decides to go abroad. Instead I'll be taking a summer on-line course through Drake that starts in early June and goes through the beginning of July - shouldn't be anything to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment