Thursday, May 26, 2011

Laser Force

Thanks to Laser Force my friends and I got together for 3 hours of unlimited laser tag and video arcade games. That's right - $15 got us unlimited play on any arcade game imaginable plus some great laser tag action. Since I had never played before tonight I had no idea what really to expect. Nevertheless the twelve of us went in there boys vs. girls and duked it out. If you must know the girls wiped the floor with us [I was not the weak link ;) ]. Soon another group of librarians and family came through and challenged us all to a game. Of course we were down for some more intense, run-around action so we played them twice and split the series. It was a great night and again an unbelievable deal to get basically free, unlimited arcade games for the three hours we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment