Saturday, May 21, 2011

TEAN Fall 2011

I've been hearing a lot and have been asked plenty of questions about NZ over the last couple weeks, mostly pertaining to studying abroad in NZ in the fall (or NZ spring). I can't believe it's already nearing the end of May and that means my time here is just about up. With that said I look forward to potentially being a study abroad advisor at Drake and helping out anyone who has questions about going abroad. First thing I'd tell them is to have a good program coordinating your trip and for me it couldn't have gone better. TEAN was absolutely amazing, taking care of everyone studying abroad here in NZ and I can't thank them enough.

P.S. Auckland would be really cool this spring because of the Rugby World Cup - gonna be absolutely crazy here!

No comments:

Post a Comment