Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Chilean Ash Cloud

Not to worry but there is a serious possibility that my flight from Wellington to Auckland and Auckland to LAX will be cancelled now due to the ash cloud over New Zealand from Chile's volcanic eruption. Qantas and Jetstar flights have been cancelling all week, while Air New Zealand flights seem to remain unaffected. Of course I'm flying Jetstar and Qantas all the way home. Flights were cancelled today to LAX which really, really concerns me for I don't know how much will change in the next couple of days......

I'll hear more from TEAN later as we e-mailed them tonight to try and get a better grasp on the situation. All I know is that if I miss these flights, I miss my flight back to St. Louis as well which most likely means it'll cost me another flight fee. I don't really know what else to do right now besides pray and hope for the best for Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment