Thursday, June 9, 2011

Closing Thoughts - Looking Ahead

Tonga was one of the best trips I've ever taken, and not because it had all the touristy features of say Queenstown. It's a completely different culture and world out there and something that Mike, Patience and I all wanted to see and experience first hand. Now that I have I'm so happy I was able to make the trip. Overall it really puts into perspective how good my life is in terms of living standards - crazy different!

Its June now. 15 days left....Let me say that again because it still blows my mind - 15 DAYS LEFT. Man that's just scary, weird, exciting, sad, all at the same time.

I am taking a summer class on-line though so I'll discuss that for a bit. It's definitely a daily task filled with on-line postings and readings out of a textbook. In a way it kind of prohibits me from travelling somewhere else but I also have two finals to study for coming up next week. Good news though is that I got A's on my two big essays worth over 30% of my grade for the class so I shouldn't have to do hardly anything on these finals in order to pass the class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment